Friday, October 3, 2014

I'm kind of a big deal.

I figure since I am polishing off a bag of peanut butter m&m's(the big bag) I better at least be productive, so, as to ease my guilt I'll introduce myself.

I'm Caroline. I'm married to the guy of my dreams and we have 2 gorgeously silly girls. I stay home with my kids and do hair on the side. My wallet is usually empty because kids fashion is just a little too addicting. I read lots of books and dream of finishing mine before I'm an old lady.(I'll post snippets here.)  Doctor Who is my homeboy. I have a big family, adore them all. I recently lost my little brother, he will inspire many posts to come. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 

Still reading? Whoa, I guess I'm kind of big deal. 

Not.

Loves,
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment