Monday, October 6, 2014

Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo Dat

This morning I woke up in a panicked sweat, somebody was going to get seriously injured. He had an affair. He left me, and for a MAN! A really really tall man! He's leaving me for Kareem Abdul Jabbar. The nerve! Was it because they bonded over basketball goggles? Maybe it was their affinity for jerseys, or is my husband converting to Islam? All these questions rushed through my mind like moms rushing to a target sale. And then it hit me....

AWWWHhh HECK to the NO! Where did he find the time? He left me home with the kids so he could go out and score with KarEEm. I talk to myself on a regular basis and he's out playin' the court (you're welcome for the pun, btw) No, just no. I need to get out too. 

Tonight he's staying home, I'm crafting with the girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment